- This event has passed.
24 September 2022 at 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
If you’re a passionate toddler group leader, team member, or even hoping to initiate one soon, the Playtime National Conference is for you!
About this event
As toddler group leaders, we can be such a lifeline to the families we work with. Our groups provide safe spaces, practical help and encouraging conversations, where parents, carers and children feel loved and supported. But how often in those everyday interactions, do we consider that we’re making a huge difference in their lives?
When we actively stop to embrace each moment we share with families, we can grasp the significance of the impact we’re having.
Together, we’ll explore how every moment in our church toddler groups can leave a trace, how no moment is lost and how, whatever role you play, you have the chance to make a difference. We hope you can join us, in person, in Cardiff this year for all your Playtime favourites; inspiring speakers, informative workshops, networking opportunities, the infamous sing-along session and of course lunch.
Come ready to be challenged and changed as we embrace each precious moment together.
You’ll come away with:
- Your bellies full and your spirits lifted!
- Fun and creative ideas for your church toddler group
- A reminder of the value you bring to each moment and encouragement that everything you do leaves a lasting impression on toddlers and their families
- Tips that’ll motivate and empower you to keep going
- Unique opportunities to network with toddler group leaders from across the UK and be inspired for the future
- Early bird rate until 7 July: 1-3 tickets – £30, 4+ tickets – £27
- Standard rate: 1-3 tickets – £35, 4+ tickets – £32
- The event will start at 9.20 am and finish at 4.45 pm
- Doors open at 8.30 am
- Packed lunch included in ticket price
- Bookings are all made through Eventbrite
- Alternatively, feel free to call us on 029 2081 0800 and the team would be glad to help you with your booking
- Please note we do not have facilities to accommodate babies and young children at this event
- We are very aware of the risks around COVID-19 and will always seek to comply with the latest legislation and guidance. If we have to cancel this event, all tickets will be fully refunded. You can read our full policy here
Venue and transport information
From Gabalfa Interchange take the A469 Whitchurch Road towards Roath. Travel down Whitchurch Road for roughly 3/4 mile and take the fifth turning left into Sachville Avenue. All Nations Cafe is on the corner. Proceed down Sachville Avenue into the All Nations car park.
From the M4 leave at Junction 29 and continue on the A48(M) towards Cardiff (E&S) Continue for 5.5 miles along the A48 and take the slip road signposted University Hospital Wales. Stay left, go through the traffic lights and continue on the slip road for another 800 meters. All Nations Car Park will be on your left. There is ample parking for 260 cars.
By bus: A 35 Bus from the City Centre will stop close to Sachville Avenue.
By train: There are no stations immediately close to the venue other than Cardiff Central.
By taxi: A taxi from Cardiff Central Railway Station will cost in the region of £15 depending on the time of day.